SP5 equipped with a conventional scanner and a resonant scanner ; SP8 confocal microscope using hybrid detector
Preparation of biological samples for MET observation:
- Fixation, dehydration and inclusion for ultrastructural analysis
- immunocytochemical techniques with markings to colloidal gold in pre or post coating,
- Cryo-techniques: cryo-fixation, cryo-substitution, cryo-cuts,
- Negative staining of macromolecules and cellular fractions
- fine cuts and cryo-sections followed contrast
Preparation of biological samples for SEM observation :
- Métallisation et dessiccation par contournement du point critique
Optical microscopy (photonics)
- Visualization and localization of fluorescent molecules in confocal microscopy and video microscopy
- Study of the dynamics of migration and subcellular compartments.
- Spectral analysis to autofluorescence
- Multidimensional acquisition field video microscopy to track events on live samples, as well as structured illumination (apotome).
- Three-dimensional reconstruction, quantification (fluorescence, counting, pattern recognition, etc.)
- Processing and Image Analysis